Our world is changing everyday.
Over time, especially since the pandemic, how we access mental health support has changed. Teletherapy is a convenient, flexible, and safe way of accessing the support you need during stressful times. You are important so through online therapy you have more options to choose a therapist that is right for you.
Providing teletherapy in Kansas and Pennsylvania.
- Do you need support, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
- Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent?
- Don’t have the time to drive across town for an appointment?
- Do you live in a more rural area, or maybe you prefer to just do things Virtually?
Teletherapy allows us to provide therapy to everyone because you have access to a provider that is not necessarily in your town.
Effectiveness of teletherapy
Studies show that virtual sessions are just as beneficial and effective.
- Increased convenience and flexibility.
- Increased comfort (imagine sitting in your favorite chair drinking coffee or tea).
- HIPPA compliant and secure.
Sometimes it can be nerve-wracking to think about using a computer or phone to do therapy, but it gives you the most flexibility such as being able to schedule an appointment during your lunch hour. Sometimes being on a screen also helps you feel more comfortable to be open about how you are feeling and what is specifically affecting you.
I use a secure and HIPAA compliant platform for our sessions through the Simple Practice client portal so everything stays confidential.
Our teletherapy solution allows you to schedule an appointment directly online and have the entire therapy session take place digitally. While you don’t need a video camera, we do recommend you use one. To learn more and get started with online therapy, please contact us today.